Spokane Swifts Running Team 2020
We have over 100 members on the team ranging in age from 20s to 60s running/racing a range of paces and distances. Our goal is for women to have the opportunity to work out/run with other women who want to get faster, improve their running/racing, and meet their running goals. Our warmup pace at practices is typically 8:30 pace or faster.
The typical Swift member is someone who LOVES to run, and enjoys the company of other women runners. We are all ambassadors for spreading the love of running while encouraging & supporting each other both on and off the “track.” In addition to running, we have a few social events throughout the year including an annual Christmas party, a Spring Bloomdsday BBQ and a Summer gathering.
Spokane Swift Membership
To become a Team Member:
- Register for FitVil with your email address and password
- Complete the Online Membership Application
- Acknowledge our Team Waiver
- Submit the $100 non-refundable Team Membership Fee
Spokane Swift Membership Benefits
Membership benefits include:
- Organized team workouts put together by Coach Rachel
- Private Facebook group eligibility
- Custom Swifts Swag included with dues
- Opportunity to purchase additional custom Swifts Swag
- Quarterly shop nights at Fleet Feet Spokane (team sponsor)
- Discounts from Sponsors
- Opportunities to win prizes
- Community involvement opportunities
- Up-to-date running community happenings
We meet as a team for practice two times a week, Tuesday nights for a speed workout, and Saturday mornings for a strength / long run workout. Locations and times change based upon what time of year it is, but typically Tuesday night practices start at 5:45 pm, and Saturday morning practices at 8:00 am.
While there is no obligation to be at every practice, as we realize people have busy schedules, we do require members to attend at least one (1) practice per month.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!