2019 Tri 101
Tri 101 is a "Finish" level training program (beginner/novice level triathlon training). We utilize a series of clinics, education sessions and group workouts to prepare athletes to comfortably complete a Sprint Triathlon.
This is an 8-week training program preparing athletes for the Smiley Sprint Triathlon in Clemmons, NC, to be held on Sunday, June 9, 2019.
- Kick-off Meeting: Tuesday, April 9th 6PM at Fleet Feet
- First Coached Practice: Tuesday April 16th, 6PM
- Price: $225 includes race ($70) and USAT fee (USA Triathlon required fee $15)
- Team of Coaches: Fleet Feet owner Keith Davis, Fleet Feet coaches, Ken's Bike Shop, YMCA Tyde Swim coaches
- Coached Workouts: Tuesdays 6PM & Saturdays 7AM
- Coached Workouts Include: 4 swim clinics, 4 coached bike rides, 2 YMCA spin classes (featuring our beloved Stacie Battjes as the instructor!), 4 run clinics
- Addtional Special Clinics: race course preview, transition clinic, bike safety
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!