2018 Summer Tri4Women Training
Calling all ladies ready for a challenge! Tri4Women is a fun-filled and encouraging program designed to help female triathletes complete their first sprint triathlon. This 6 week, women-only beginner-level triathlon training program is developed to help you complete the Ramblin’ Rose Women-Only triathlon.
Train for the Ramblin' Rose Super Sprint Triathlon on Sunday, August 19th at the Gateway YWCA in Winston-Salem, NC. This 225yd pool swim, 8 mile bike ride, and 2 Mile run is the perfect race for a first time triathlete.
Enjoy the camaraderie and challenge of Tri4Women Training Program as you prepare for a great super-sprint triathlon. Nervous about the swim? Not sure how to set up in transition? Not sure about the rules? Don't worry! Our coaches and staff will help you train both physically and mentally. You will arrive on race day confident and well prepared with a group of friends who have worked together throughout training.
Informational Meeting: Wednesday, June 27th at 7:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports
Kick Off Meeting: Saturday, June 30th at 8:00am at Fleet Feet Sports
Coached Workouts: Mondays at 6:00pm & Saturdays at 8:00am starting July 9th
Race Date: Ramblin' Rose Triathlon on Sunday, August 19th
Cost: $125 (does not include race registration)
What does a Tri4Women participant get in training?
- 6 week training plan with detailed daily workouts
- Coached group swim, bike, and run sessions
- Bike Maintenance & Gear Clinic with Ken’s Bike Shop
- Race Day Prep & Transition Set-up
- Oodles of support from dedicated coaches that are driven to help you succeed in your first triathlon
- Full individual membership to the William G. White, Jr. YMCA
- Coupon for $20 off $50 apparel purchase at Fleet Feet
- With 60% attendance at practice sessions, a $25 Fleet Feet gift card at the end-of-program celebration party.
Partnership with WGW YMCA
Registration includes 60 day full membership to the William G. White YMCA (allows access to all area branches).
Must be 18 years or older. At registration, participants should be able to swim 1 length of the pool and ride 2 miles on a bike.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!