2017 Spring Tri 201 (Open Water Sprint Distance)
Join us for Open Water Swim Sprint-Distance Triathlon Training!
Train for the Lake Hickory Triathlon in Hickory, NC on Sunday, July 22nd. This 400m Lake swim, 16.0 mile bike ride, and 5K run is the perfect race for a first time Open Water swim event.
•Kick Off Meeting: Tuesday, May 23 at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports
•Coached Workouts: Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am starting May 30
•Coach: Mike Huddleston
•Cost: $150 (does not include race registration)
What does a Tri 201 participant get in training?
- 8 week training plan with detailed daily workouts
- Coached group swim, bike, and run sessions
- Bike Maintenance & Gear Clinic with Ken’s Bike Shop
- Drill based swim sessions with individual stroke review using underwater camera footage
- Race Day Prep & Transition Set-up
- Gear Up For Tri Shopping Night at Fleet Feet Sports
- Oodles of support from dedicated coaches that are driven to help you succeed in your first triathlon
- Full individual membership to the William G. White, Jr. YMCA
- Technical training shirt
Partnership with WGW YMCA
Registration includes full membership to the William G. White YMCA for the duration of the training program.
Must be 18 years or older. At registration, participants should be able to swim 1 length of the pool and ride 2 miles on a bike.
Questions? Contact Fleet Feet Sports Run Coach at email@example.com
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!