2016 Spring Tri 101 Training
Join us to train for a sprint triathlon!
Ready for your next challenge? Train for 36 North Sprint Triathlon on at Tanglewood Park in Clemmons, NC. This 300m pool swim, 12.6 mile bike ride, and 5K run the perfect race for a first time triathlete. With its ease of access, convenient location and fast course, this event is becoming popular for novice AND experience racers alike!
Enjoy the camaraderie and challenge of Tri 101 Training Program under the direction of Coach Mike Huddleston as you prepare for a great sprint triathlon. Nervous about the swim? Not sure how to set up in transition? Not sure about the rules? Don't worry! Our coaches and staff will help you train both physically and mentally. You will arrive on race day confident and well prepared with a group of friends who have worked together throughout training.
Kick Off Meeting: March 22 at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports
Coached Workouts: Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays 7:00am starting March 29th
Race Date: 36 North Triathlon at Tanglewood Park on Sunday, May 22nd
Cost: $150 (does not include race registration)
What does a Tri 101 participant get in training?
- 8 week training plan with detailed daily workouts
- Coached group swim, bike, and run sessions
- Bike Maintenance & Gear Clinic with Ken’s Bike Shop
- Drill based swim sessions with individual stroke review using underwater camera footage
- Race Day Prep & Transition Set-up
- Gear Up For Tri Shopping Night at Fleet Feet Sports
- Oodles of support from dedicated coaches that are driven to help you succeed in your first triathlon
- Full individual membership to the William G. White, Jr. YMCA
- Technical training shirt
- Childcare available at the William G. White, Jr. YMCA facility (when childcare rooms are open)
Partnership with WGW YMCA
Registration includes full membership to the William G. White YMCA and access to childcare (when available) for the duration of the training program.
Must be 18 years or older. At registration, participants should be able to swim 1 length of the pool and ride 2 miles on a bike.
Questions? Contact Fleet Feet Sports Run Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!