Fall Half Marathon Program 2022 (Road)
Welcome to Fleet Feet Chicos Half Marathon Training Program! Training for and completing a half marathon is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our program benefit from our professional coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Clarksburg Half Marathon takes place on November 13th, 2022. To register for this race visit Clarksburg Country Run – Clarksburg Country Run
Kick-Off Informational Meeting
Not sure if this program is for you? All are welcome to meet the coaches on Wednesday, September 14th, at 6:15 pm at Fleet Feet Chico to learn about the program and ask any questions you may have.
- September 14th – November 9th
- Wednesdays, 6:15 pm at various locations
- Sundays, 7:30 am at various locations
- Workouts will be in the Chico area
Coaches and special guests will educate you in person and in the weekly emails on topics such as mobility, nutrition/hydration, injury prevention, how to prepare for race day, and more. They are also a resource and support for you along the way.
Group Training Atmosphere
Enjoy the safety, accountability, information, and motivation that come from a coached group workout environment.
The training is designed to increase week to week, so you build slowly, steadily, and consistently toward your goals.
- Wednesday workouts consist of intensity such as intervals, hills, and tempo to improve your fitness.
- Sunday workouts are endurance building towards the goal race distance of 13.1 miles.
- Your training schedule will include workouts for you to do on your own throughout the week, which will help you see more progress.
- If you cannot make a workout, you will have the schedule to continue to follow the plan.
We will prepare you for the Clarksburg Half Marathon on November 13th. With your registration for the race, you will also receive a long sleeve technical T-shirt, finishers medal and a post-race lunch.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Minimum Activity Level
You should be able to run 5-6miles, 3 times a week at the start of training.
Interested in multiple Fleet Feet Training Programs throughout the year? Head over to our VIP Training Subscription page to see if it is right for you!
No refunds, transfers, or exchanges.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!