2021 Summer 5K and 10K
We are excited to announce our Summer 2021 5K and 10K training program. Join Fleet Feet Chico for this 6-week program designed for individuals who can run at least 1.5-2 miles for the 5k group and 3-4 miles for the 10k group, and would like to either maintain, build or improve your fitness over the summer. This is a great jumpstart to any fall training plan!
Get ready to sweat lot, learn some new tips and have a blast running through the different parks of Chico!
Join our program and receive:
- a detailed daily training plan for the 6 weeks of the program
- twice-weekly coached group runs
- workshops on running topics specific to the 5K and 10k distance
- hydration station for Saturday long runs sponsored by NUUN
- incentives for participation in group runs
- education and motivation
- inspirational team emails
- workouts that will challenge you and help you understand your potential
- new friends and camaraderie
- Free Program Shirt
Our supportive coaching team will provide you with the tools and training to be successful. The team atmosphere is always positive and you will meet others with the same aspirations as you. You may even meet a new best friend and running buddy...it happens all the time in our training programs! Join the team and get ready to meet some pretty wonderful coaches, amazing mentors, and lots of other people who want to lead a life of fitness.
Saturday June 30th 2021 at 6:15pm
Located at Hooker Oak Park (Near the restrooms)
$100.00 (includes shirt)
Program workout days and times:
Wednesdays - You can choose to either run with us at 5:30am or at 6:15pm
Saturday - 7:30 am
For more information or questions about this program please contact Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!