Fall 2020 No Boundaries II - Summerville
No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries graduates and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but are not yet ready for longer distances. Track and hill work will be added to the traditional 5K walk/run interval schedule to give participants the next step in training. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K with no walk breaks.
Here are the details:
Graduation Race: Old Village Harbor 5K on Saturday, November 14
Information Session: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 6:30pm at the Fleet Feet Summerville store
Program Begins: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 6:30pm
Weekly Training Runs: Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:30am
Where: The group will meet at Fleet Feet Sports, 117 E. Richardson Ave., Summerville, SC 29483
- 10 week training schedule that includes run/walk intervals. We also offer a walking-only option.
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- Program participant hat
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Still not ready to join in-person training? No worries! When you feel comfortable joining us, we'll be there, ready and waiting with a socially-distant high five. You will still receive a weekly email with training plan and online accountability.
For additional information, please contact Adrianne Dukes at email@example.com.
Join this Group Today!
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!