Run Club 2020 - Portland!
This is a simple and social running group! It doesn't matter how fast or slow you are, anyone can participate!
First Day: April 2nd
Last Day: December 22nd
As part of the "Run Club" running program, participants will receive the following:
- Dedicated support and mentoring from a "Run Club" coach.
- 3 group runs during the week. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm are scheduled runs of 3-5 miles, and Saturday mornings at 9am include a long run anywhere from 4-12 miles depending on the race season.
- Information clinics by coaches and vendors on proper footwear, gear, injury prevention, and nutrition featuring product try-ons and more!
- Access to planned Pub Runs, Scavenger Hunts and many other fun runs!
- Facebook Run Club Training Page (TBA)
- Race Course Preview Training Runs
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal! The cost for this program is COMPLETELY FREE!
The cost for this club is COMPLETELY FREE!
You will have the option to register for the Maine Track Club, WITH YOUR RUN CLUB MEMBERSHIP, for $25! As a part of the Maine Track Club, you can enjoy: early access to races, access to sold out races, social events, scheduled Monday night track workouts from April to September, meet new running friends, and more!
See more information about member benefits here!
We hope to see you there! Happy Running!
|MTC Membership||Member benefits include: -Monday night Track sessions April through September -Opportunities to acquire bibs to sold out races (ie. Mount Washington Road Race) -Early Registration for the Mid-Winter Classic 10 Miler -Runner centralized social gathering opportunities such as: a boat cruise, bRUNches, banquets, and more!||$25.00|
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!