Run With Us
Run with Fleet Feet during the 2020 Pittsburgh Marathon season!
18-weeks: December 30th - May 3rd
$49 - Save 10% through November 30th when you use the code EARLYBIRD10 at checkout!
We offer four weekly meet ups to support you:
- Our long runs are held on Sunday mornings in rotating locations around the city. These runs will be done in pace groups, starting at a 7:30-8:30 minute per mile group through a 14:00 minute per mile group. There will also be a walk/jog interval group.
- On Wednesday evenings, we offer coached speed work at Jefferson Middle School that is designed to complement your training.
- On Thursday evenings, we have two different group runs to choose from. The first group runs from the Galleria of Mt. Lebanon at 7:00 PM (4, 5 & 6-mile options), and the second group meets at lululemon on Walnut Street in Shadyside at 6:30 PM (3 & 5-mile options).
· Supported weekly group long runs (Sundays at 7:30 AM from various locations Downtown)
· Detailed maps with turn-by-turn directions
· Aid stations at the Start/Finish point and along any route longer than 6 miles
· Post-run “Coffee with the Coach” Q & A Sessions
· Mentored weekly group runs (Thursdays at 7:00 PM from the Galleria or 6:30 PM from lululemon Shadyside)
· Coached track workouts (Speed Demons, Wednesdays at 7:00 PM - Jefferson Middle School)
· Free "Tools of the Trade" workshop series
· Weekly “Conversation with the Coach” newsletter and “Training Tip Tuesday” video chat
· Online support through a private Facebook community
The concurrent, complimentary "Tools of the Trade" workshop series will cover topics like running efficiency and economy, heart rate zone training, cross-training/strength-training for runners and active/passive recovery.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!