A Perfect 10
Fleet Feet Pittsburgh has your EQT 10-Miler training covered!!
We will coach you through a completely comprehensive ten-week training program, to prepare you for one of Pittsburgh's most popular fall road races. We offer programming that is uniquely tailored to fit your individual needs through the online, app-based platform Final Surge. Participants can communicate with our team of coaches in real-time, and will receive a completely customized training schedule. Fleet Feet Running Club members also receive a promotion code for $20 off EQT 10-Miler race registration!!
It doesn't matter if you are a first-time runner participating in a leg of the relay, a novice runner eyeing your first double-digit distance or an experienced veteran going for a personal best time!!
- Level One: Relay Runner (starts with walk-jog intervals and progresses to the complete 5-mile relay distance)
- Level Two: First-time Finisher (comfortable with a 5K/10K distance, training to complete the full 10-mile race)
- Level Three: Personal Record (comfortable with the 10-mile distance, training for a competitive race or personal best time)
Training Program Includes:
- Fully customized 10-week training plan
- Free Final Surge account and training calendar
- Weekly coached workout (Thursdays at 6 PM - Southside Riverfront Park)
- $20 discount code for EQT 10-Miler race registration
- Access to private Facebook group
- Cost: $79
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!