2019 Women's Half Marathon Training
Yes! The Women's Half Marathon has finally returned to Nashville, and we CANNOT wait to bring an amazing community of women together to train for this epic 13.1!!
Beginning Saturday, July 27, Fleet Feet Nashville will kick-off their Women’s Half Marathon training program. The goal race is the Nashville Women’s Half Marathon on September 29th. This Rabbit Running sponsored program is ideal for first timers, experienced runners, walkers, and interval runners of all paces.
This 10-week program will begin at 4 miles, and will gradually increase in mileage up to 12-13 miles, one week out from race day. The training schedule will be a three-day-a-week schedule, with the group run meeting every Saturday at 6:30am.
Group meeting locations will be at the Brentwood store and parts of the actual race course in Nashville.
Registered participants will receive:
- 10-week training schedule
- Saturday 6:30am group runs/walks that are mapped with pace leaders and fluids provided
- Weekly info emails and access to private participant facebook page
- Clinics on nutrition/hydration, proper gear, strength & flexibility training
- $25 gift card for use on Rabbit Road Running gear
- Free clinic/demo on injury prevention and proper recovery techniques by Spine & Sport Rehabilitation Institute
- Deep tissue massage discounts exclusively at Franklin Massage Center
PLEASE NOTE: Race registration is not included in the training registration fee. Registered participants will receive a discount code to use towards race registration.
For more info, email Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!