2019 Fall Half Marathon Training
Our fall half marathon program will guide you through completing a half marathon in a 16 week session with Rock-N-Roll San Antonio being our goal race. This session will include supported group training runs Wednesday nights at 7PM and Saturday mornings at 7AM. We have two locations to choose from: the Quarry & the RIM. Participants will receive a complete training program at the outset of the session with guidance for cross-training and intensity based on experience level. Everyone is welcome to join regardless of what fall marathon you are completing, although all workouts and dates will be a progression to RNR San Antonio.
Members of this training program will enjoy:
- Professionally designed and proven 16-week training schedule
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- 2018 Training Kicks off with "Everything You Need To Know" Info Sessions & Gear Up/Demo Day Event on Saturday, August 10th at Fleet Feet in the Quarry
- A Brooks Running training tech t-shirt as well as a Fleet Feet Running Club singlet
- 10% off in-store discount at both Fleet Feet locations
- Discounted membership at our partner gyms including KokoFit, Legion Fitness, Class UFC, & The 3 Legged Dog (yoga).
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!