Virtual Half Marathon Training 2019
This is the official virtual training program for the Ironclad Half Marathon in Kinston, NC. We have partnered with the race to offer this program for all athletes who want to train for the Ironclad half marathon race, but are not able to attend the group workouts with our coaching staff.
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and yet achievable. Our programs target runners, run/walkers and walkers. We have an exceptional coaching staff to lead you in your training. Pace groups, speed work, and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently run 5 miles to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
Whether you are a seasoned half marathoner or a first timer with the goal to finish, our half marathon program is designed to challenge, encourage, and to help you have a healthy training experience as you build up mileage and speed in preparation for the 13.1 Mile Race. Fleet Feet Sports Half Marathoners are broken into various pace groups based on running background as well as goals. These pace groups are designed to help you train in a safe and effective manner as you build up your base mileage.
- Program Start: July 30th
- Program Length: 12 weeks
- Price: $55
- Access and invites to special educational clinics
- Access to our array of coaches and staff at Fleet Feet
- Receive a Brooks running shirt
- Run nutrition education presented by GU
- Additional educational materials sent by email from our coaching staff
- Online training plan with daily email reminders and workouts
- Group Training Days: None, but we can connect you with people in your area who are also in this program so you can start your runs together.
- Goal Race: Kinston Mother Earth Half Marathon.
- Although we have set this as our goal race, the program was planned to train anyone with a goal race within the month of October.
Questions? Contact Fleet Feet Sports Run Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!