2019 HSV Chamber 5k Training
No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet Sports, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 10 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
Goal Race: Cotton Row 5K
No Boundaries Program
Training start date March 19th
Training Days: Tuesday, 6 PM at HSV Chamber
• 10 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Experienced coach to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter with tips, advice, and motivation
• Training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!