No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet Sports, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 9 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
Goal Race: Cotton Row 5K
No Boundaries Program
Lunch 'n Learn
Work Place Fit at Crestwood
Training start date March 26th
Training Days: Tuesday, 5:30 PM at Crestwood
• 9 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!