Fleet Feet Pleasanton - Make it a Mile
Welcome to Make it a Mile!
Make it a Mile is a four-week walking/running program designed to help beginner take the first steps to running a whole mile. The program includes a safe, guided training plan designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the four weeks, you'll be mentally and physically able to complete one mile. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. This is a beginner walking or walk/run program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our Beginner 5k program.
All trainees will get a 10% member discount on gear at Fleet Feet Pleasanton, valid from the program start date to the last day of class. A loyalty card will be issued at the first Saturday group run on January 5th.
Make It a Mile Spring 19 Program Info
Dates: January 2nd to January 26th 2019
Information Meeting: Sunday, December 30th at 3 pm
Workout Times: Group workouts are Wednesdays at 6:15 pm and Saturdays at 8:30 am
- A complete 4 week training program
- Expert coaching
- Mentors to encourage you
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- Water or Nuun electrolyte drink at each run
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
- NEW 10% discount on gear at Fleet Feet Pleasanton while the class is in session
Program Requirements: You must not be injured
- No participants under the age of 13. Under 18, a parent or guardian must be in the program.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limited to 50 participants.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!