2019 Next Steps Ditto Landing 10k Training
Join Fleet Feet Huntsville to accomplish finishing your first or fastest 10k! This program is geared toward moderately active runners, but welcomes anyone who has already accomplished the 5k distance. There will be both running pace groups and run/walk pace groups so that there will be a running partner at any level of intensity in the program. Next steps is a 10 week training program that builds runners up to reaching their 10K distance goal while also providing you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
-Goal Race: Ditto Landing 10K on Sunday, December 1 at 8 AM
-Info Session: Wednesday, September 18 at 7 PM at Fleet Feet
-Training Start Date: Tuesday, September 24 at 6 PM
-Training Logistics: Tuesdays at 6 PM and Saturdays at 7 AM from Fleet Feet and various locations, plus optional Thursday runs at 6 PM from various locations
- 10 Weeks of Training
- Two Coached Training Sessions Each Week with Knowledgeable, Experienced, and Motivating Coaches
- Daily Training Schedule
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Training Shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Discounts
- One free 30 minutes session on Normatec
- Weekly Newsletter from the Coach with Tips, Advice, and Motivation/Encouragement
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
- Have already accomplished the 5K distance and you are looking to push yourself to the next level.
- We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Questions? If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!