Fleet Feet Sports Pleasanton No Boundaries Couch to 5k Training Spring 2018
Often, the first step is the hardest and that's why No Boundaries was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. It utilizes the run/walk method of training and very gently increases the distance and run time each week. We start with one mile, and run one minute and walk two minutes. Nine weeks later, our training run is 3.25 miles in which we run 3 minutes, walk 1 minute. Little by little each week, you grow and build upon the previous week. This is a supportive, non-competitive class for anyone that can already power walk 1 mile. Join the fun and see what you can accomplish!
In April 2018, we will also be offering a 10K class for those who would like to continue on to the 10K distance. Purchase BOTH the Spring '18 5K/10K classes for just $75!
Couch to 5K Spring 18 Program Dates: January 15th - March 18th
Information Meeting: Monday, January 8th at 6:45 pm at Fleet Feet Pleasanton
Workout Times: Group workouts are Saturdays at 8am at Fleet Feet for a coached run.
- First week of training: Monday, January 15th
- First group workout: Saturday, January 20th
Goal Race: Shamrock Run on March 18th, 2018 in Dublin. Please plan to participate! It's your graduation day!
- 9 weeks of training
- Expert coaching
- Mentors to encourage you
- Cool tech training tee
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- A complete 9 week training program
- Water or Nuun electrolyte drink at each run
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
Recommended Activity Level: You must be able to power walk at least one mile, three times per week. You cannot be injured.
Price: $50 for the 5K class ONLY, or $75 for the Spring '18 5K/10K Bundle. Does not include race registration!
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!