Fleet Feet Sports Pleasanton Fall 2017 No Boundaries Couch to 5k Training
This beginner 5k running class is appropriate for the walker that wants to start running, the person that can run a mile or two, or someone that wants to get back to running from time off. This class utilizes the run/walk method of training. We start with one mile and run for one minute and walk for one minute. We change our intervals each week, slowly increasing our mileage to get closer to our 5k goal.
We are excited to announce that we will now be utilizing the Milestone Pod for our No Boundaries class. This is a small tool that attaches to your shoe, which allows you to track your miles and check your progress along the way.
Fall 17 Program Dates: September 4th to November 4th
Workout Times: Group workouts are Saturdays at 8am at Fleet Feet for a coached run.
***First week of training begins September 4th. You will do the Tuesday, September 5th and Thursday, September 7th workouts on your own.
***First group workout is Saturday, September 9th, 8am at Fleet Feet Sports Pleasanton
Goal Race: Roanne's Race in Livermore on November 4th. Please plan to participate! It's your graduation day!
- 9 weeks of training
- Expert coaching
- Mentors to encourage you
- Cool tech training tee
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- A complete 9 week training program
- Water or Nuun electrolyte drink at each run
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
Recommended Activity Level: We will have 2 options for this program. You may train using the run/walk method OR you may chose to walk the whole 5k distance from the beginning. We would advise that you commit to one method of training from the start.
- If you are planning on run/walking the 5k: You must be able to power walk at least one mile, three times per week. You cannot be injured.
- If you are planning on walking the 5k: You must be regularly walking, three days a week. You cannot be injured.
Price: $65 (does not include race registration)
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges after September 9th.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!