2017 New Haven 10K Training Group
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to encourage runners and walkers to meet their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve performance. Occasional clinics at the store will cover a wide range of topics including running, health, recovery and nutrition from the area’s leading experts. Weekly group runs and a new community of runners will keep you motivated to reach your personal goals.
TRAINING BEGINS: THURSDAY, MAY 11TH, 2017
TRAINING ENDS: SATURDAY, JULY 29TH, 2017
TRAINING TAKES PLACE AT: FLEET FEET SPORTS FORT WAYNE, 5661 COVENTRY LANE FORT WAYNE, IN 46804
TRAINING DAYS AND TIMES: EVERY THURSDAY AT 6:30 PM & EVERY SATURDAY AT 7:00 AM
PROGRAM PRICE: $65
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 12 WEEK TRAINING CALENDAR W/ WORKOUTS PROVIDED
- CORE AND STRENGTH TRAINING WORKOUTS PROVIDED
- 2 GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS A WEEK
- DEDICATED SUPPORT & INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION FROM RRCA CERTIFIED RUNNING COACHES
- INFORMATION CLINICS
- A GOOD FORM RUNNING CLINIC SPONSORED BY NEW BALANCE
- POST RUN REFRESHMENTS
- A WEEKLY TRAINING NEWSLETTER
- ACCESS TO A MEMBERS ONLY CLOSED FACEBOOK PAGE
- A 20% DISCOUNT FOR YOUR FIRST 2 WEEKS IN THE PROGRAM
Informational meetings about this program will be held Monday, April 24th and Monday, May 1st at 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM at Fleet Feet Sports Fort Wayne. Swing by to meet the coaches and learn about the program.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!