Fleet Feet Pleasanton Spring 2017 Half Marathon Training
HALF MARATHON TRAINING - Spring 2017
Program Dates: January 24 - March 26, 2017
Goal Race: Livermore Half Marathon March 26, 2017
Group Workouts: Tuesday's at 6:30pm for a hill or track workout, and Saturday's at 8am for the long run at Fleet Feet (this is the key workout).
- A 9 week written training plan
- Twice weekly workouts
- Expert coaching by Ethan Falls, Level 1 USAT, Good Form Running and Fleet Feet Coach Certified
- Videotaped running form analysis
- Private Facebook group
- Cool technical training shirt
- Starter pack of gels
- Water or Nuun electrolyte replacement at all workouts
- Weekly discussions on running form, nutrition, and hydration
- Email support from your coach
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
Program Requirements: You need to be comfortable running or run/walking 6 miles at a 13 minute pace or faster. You should be running 3 times per week, with a total of 15 miles or more, and must not be injured. This mileage is our first week of training and we increase from there. We know if you are comfortable at this distance at the start, you'll have more fun, be less likely to get injured and be successful!
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Registration closes January 24 or when class is full.
- Refunds or exchanges first week of class only.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
- There is no wait list
Questions about the program? Please email the coach
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!