Fleet Feet Pleasanton Spring 2017 No Boundaries Beginner 5K Training
This beginner 5k running class is appropriate for the walker that wants to start running, the person that can run a mile or two, or someone that wants to get back to running from time off. This class utilizes the run/walk method of training. We start with one mile and run for 1 minute and walk for 2 minutes. We finish the class 9 weeks later at 3.25 miles, run 4 minutes, walk 1 minute.
Spring 17 Program Dates: January 24th thru March 26th, 2017.
Workout Times: Group workouts are Saturday's at 8am at Fleet Feet for a coached run.
***First week of training begins January 23rd.. You will do the Tuesday, January 24 and Thursday, January 26 workouts on your own.
***First group workout is Saturday, January 28th, 8am at Fleet Feet
Goal Race: 24hour Fitness 5k (3.1 miles) in Livermore on March 26th. Please plan to participate! It's your graduation day!
- 9 weeks of training
- Expert coaching
- Mentors to encourage you
- Cool tech training tee
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- A complete 9 week training program
- Water or Nuun electrolyte drink at each run
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
Recommended Activity Level: You must be able to power walk at least one mile, three times per week. You cannot be injured.
Price: $85 (does not include race registration)
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges after Feb 1.
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!