Rules of the Road
1. Cross at crosswalks and obey traffic laws. Let cars go first when approaching intersections at the same time.
2. Always run on the left side of the road facing traffic.
3. When available, run on sidewalks or designated paths/trails. Do not run more than two wide. Run on the right and pass on the left.
4. If running on the road, run single file.
5. Be mindful of others on the trail. Announce approaching cyclists and move over so they can pass.
6. If you must run with headphones, use only one earbud, and make sure you can hear the people around you.
7. When running at night, you are required to wear reflective gear and a flashlight or headlamp.
8. Always carry some form of ID.
9. If you need to stop, alert your group, and step off to the side of the trail or road and out of the way. If you become injured or feel woozy, fatigued, or confused, stop and let your pacer/coach or whoever is closest to you know immediately.
10. Water is provided along the run; however, you are encouraged to carry your own personal hydration.