Fleet Feet Sports Fall 2018 Half Marathon Training with BRICK Add-on
Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports Half Marathon (13.1 miles) Training Program.
This program is friendly for both the first time half marathoner and the person that wants to feel stronger at the finish of their next 13.1. We use the run/walk method of training to help you reach your goals in a non-competitive and fun group environment. The first group long run is 6 miles. A good base will help you to succeed in the half marathon distance.
Our goal race is the Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon, a great opportunity for a getaway weekend in wine country!
NEW additions to the Fall 2018 training program-
1) We will have a handful of reserved spots for the race for our trainees who would like to register for the race.
2) BRICK Northern California will also be offering a Functional Fitness class, just for the Half Marathon training group, every Thursday evening at 6:30 pm. PLEASE NOTE: This registration page includes the BRICK add-on. If you want the training option without BRICK, please visit our other registration page, here.
Information Meeting: TBD
Program Dates: Week of August 27th to October 27th, 2018. First group workout will be on Tuesday, August 28th.
- Tuesdays at 6:30 pm at Pleasanton Middle School track - Track workout to work on speed and form
- Thursdays at 6:30 pm at BRICK Northern California - Functional Fitness class to incorporate strength training. Location: 5480 Sunol Blvd. Suite 7-9 Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Saturdays at 8 am at Fleet Feet - Long run to increase distance
Goal Race: Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon on October 27th, 2018
- A 9 week written training plan
- 3 weekly group workouts, including the BRICK Functional Fitness class.
- Expert coaching by Ethan Falls, Level 1 USAT, Good Form Running and Fleet Feet Coach Certified
- Videotaped running form analysis
- Private Facebook group
- Cool technical training shirt
- Starter pack of gels
- Water or Nuun electrolyte replacement at all Saturday workouts
- Weekly discussions on running form, nutrition, and hydration
- Email support from your coach
- Unique Functional Fitness class at BRICK Northern California
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
Price: $160, with BRICK's Functional Fitness class included. Cost does not include race fee.
Program Requirements: You need to be comfortable running or run/walking 6 miles at a 13 minute pace or faster. You should be running 3 times per week, with a total of 15 miles or more, and must not be injured. This mileage is our first week of training and we increase from there. We know if you are comfortable at this distance at the start, you'll have more fun, be less likely to get injured and be successful!
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Registration closes September 3rd or when class is full.
- Refunds or exchanges first week of class only.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
- There is no wait list
Questions about the program? Please email the coach
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!