2023 Fall Fitnatics
Fall Fitnatics is an 8 week incentive based program to help keep you active and social this fall. Participants will attend group runs, local races and other store events. We'll track your attendance and participation and you'll earn points that you can trade in for great swag. This program is for runners and walkers, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We want to encourage everyone to be active no matter your current ability level. The group runs will allow you to run/walk 2 - 5 miles at your own pace on routes we provide.
When: Weekly group training runs will be at 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and 8:00 am on Saturdays.
Where: The group will meet at Fleet Feet Bloomington, Tipton Park, Rosa Parks, Jersey Hill, White Oak and other places around town. Participants will receive a program calendar that highlights where the group will meet each week.
Program Cost: We've split the program into 2 four-week sessions to give more options with attendance.
- Session 1 - $25 // October 10 - November 6 (Use promo code Session1 at checkout so that you are only charged $25)
- Session 2 - $25 // November 7 - December 4 (Use promo code Session2 at checkout so that you are only charged $25)
- Both sessions - $50 // October 10 - December 4
Additional Info: This program will be loosely structured and will not have mentors. Runners of all abilities will have a time, place and a group to meet up to run or walk. We will provide an optional eight week 5K training plan for those that would like to have more structure.
As part of the Fall Fitnatics program participants will receive the following:
**8 weeks of point eligible group runs, local races and store events to keep you motivated
**New running and walking buddies
**Prizes along the way for meeting point milestones
**15% store discount for the duration of the program (excludes sale items and electronics)
**Private social media group (Band) to motivate and be motivated to attend workouts and events
You can earn points for attending any Fleet Feet fun run or event, as well as any local, in-person race. At the end of the program you can earn a Camelbak water bottle (10 points), a Fleet Feet shirt (20 points), a Fleet Feet hat (30 points) or a Fleet Feet hoodie (50 points).
- Our Weekly Fun Run at 6pm on Mondays at Tipton Park (2 points)
- Fall Fitnatic group workouts on Tuesdays and Saturdays (1 point each)
- Our Monthly Pub Run and Ladies Night (2 points each)
- Any in-person local race (2 points) and bonus points for running a local race in a Fleet Feet shirt/hat (+1 bonus point)
- Participants will receive a calendar with all Fleet Feet events and a listing of points.
For more information please email Training Program Coordinator Julie Zei (email@example.com).
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!