Fall 2020 Run10K Training, Summerville
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. (All participants should be able to comfortably complete a 5k distance prior to beginning this training.) It will include a tech shirt, education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance.
Here are the details:
Information Meeting: Wednesday, August 12, at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Summerville
Program Start Date: Wednesday, August 19 at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Summerville
Workouts: Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 7:30 am
Race Date: James Island Connector Run 10K on October 24
Cost: $80 - Does NOT include race registration.
- FFRC members see your newsletter/email for your promo codes or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Run10K training program, participants will receive the following:
- 10-week training program including 2 weekly coached run workouts
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach
- Supportive team of mentors to pace you through long runs
- A program participant hat
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
- Still not ready to join in-person training? No worries! When you feel comfortable joining us, we'll be there, ready and waiting with a socially-distant high five. You will still receive a weekly email with training plan and online accountability.
For additional information, please contact Adrianne Dukes at email@example.com.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!