Spring 2020 10k Training Program
We are excited to announce our Spring 2020 10K training program. Join Fleet Feet and our sponsor, NUUN and Brooks, for this 8-week program designed for individuals who can run at least 2.5-3 miles and would like to be part of a team and coached to run a 10k for a personal record. This program is also ideal for people who have run before and want to keep fit or increase their fitness during the spring.
Our target race for this program is the Run around the Rice 10k in Richvale, Ca on May 17th, 2020
Get ready to sweat lot, learn some new tips and have a blast running through the different parks of Chico!
Join our program and receive:
- a detailed daily training plan for the 8 weeks of the program
- twice-weekly coached group runs
- workshops on running topics specific to the 10K distance
- hydration station for Saturday long runs sponsored by NUUN
- incentives for participation in group runs
- education and motivation
- inspirational team emails
- workouts that will challenge you and help you understand your potential
- new friends and camaraderie
Our supportive coaching team will provide you with the tools and training to be successful. The team atmosphere is always positive and you will meet others with the same aspirations as you. You may even meet a new best friend and running buddy...it happens all the time in our training programs! Join the team and get ready to meet some pretty wonderful coaches, amazing mentors, and lots of other people who want to lead a life of fitness.
Tuesday March 24th 2020 at 6:15pm
Located at Fleet Feet Sports, 241 Main St., Chico
Program Workout days and times:
Saturday - 7:30 am
Target run is the Run around the Rice on May 17th in Richvale, CA
For more information or questions about this program please contact Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!