Spring 2020 Bridge Run 10K Training Program- Mount Pleasant
Here are the details:
Information session: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Mount Pleasant
Program Start Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Weekly training runs: Tuesdays at 6:30pm and at 8:00am on Saturdays
Where: Meet at Fleet Feet Mount Pleasant
Cost: $80.00 (DOES NOT includes race entry to the Cooper River Bridge Run on August 1, 2020 - After the training group begins, you will receive a Discount Code to register for the race at the price of $35)
Goal race: Cooper River Bridge Run 10K: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Requirement: Runners are required to be able to comfortably complete a 5K in 45:00 minutes or less (14:30 minute per mile) within one month prior to beginning this training.
As part of the Run10K training program, participants will receive the following:
- An 8-week training program
- Group workouts twice a week
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach
- A custom technical tee
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Education on proper form, pacing, stretching and more
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Corral on race day!
- VIP bag drop
- Post-race celebration in Marion Square
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
For additional information, please contact Amy Minkel at Amy@fleetfeetmountpleasant.com.
Many thanks to Mizuno Running for sponsoring our Run10K program!
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!