Virtual Fall Marathon & Half Marathon Training
Fleet Feet Huntsville's Virtual Fall Marathon & Half Marathon Training Program is composed of a 16 week schedule that is designed to guide intermediate runners to accomplish their first marathon finish or improve their current marathon time. This training program will help you to prepare for your marathon by providing motivation and coaching, speed work, endurance long runs, and more.
-Training Start Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 6 PM
Training Peaks Program and daily emails.
Group Facebook pages with coach interaction and responses to your specific questions
- Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Training schedule for 16 weeks
- Personalized training intensities based on speed work times
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Tech training shirt - to pick-up at the marathon
- Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
- Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation/encouragement
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
- No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
-Run/walk under a 12 minute per mile pace
-By the end of July, participants should be able to comfortably run 15-20 miles a week and a 6 mile long run.
-Due to the Rocket City Marathon cut-off time of 6 hours, training participants will have either completed a half marathon in 2:51:00 or a 10K in 1:16:00 within a year prior to registration.
-We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!