Calling all ladies ready for a challenge! Tri4Women is a fun-filled and encouraging program designed to help female triathletes complete their first sprint triathlon. This 6 week, women-only beginner-level triathlon training program is developed to help you complete the Ramblin’ Rose Women-Only triathlon.
Train for the Ramblin' Rose Super Sprint Triathlon on Sunday, August 18th at Salem College in Winston-Salem, NC. This 225yd pool swim, 8 mile bike ride, and 2 Mile run is the perfect race for a first time triathlete.
Enjoy the camaraderie and challenge of Tri4Women Training Program as you prepare for a great super-sprint triathlon. Nervous about the swim? Not sure how to set up in transition? Not sure about the rules? Don't worry! Our coaches and staff will help you train both physically and mentally. You will arrive on race day confident and well prepared with a group of friends who have worked together throughout training.
Kick Off Meeting: Tuesday, July 2nd at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports
Coached Workouts: Tuesdays at 6:00pm when running and 7 pm when swimming & Saturdays at 7:00am starting July 9th
Race Date: Ramblin' Rose Triathlon on Sunday, August 18th
Cost: $150 (does not include race registration)
What does a Tri4Women participant get in training?
· 6 week training plan with detailed daily workouts
· Coached group swim, bike, and run sessions
· Bike Maintenance & Gear Clinic with Ken’s Bike Shop
· Race Day Prep & Transition Set-up
· Oodles of support from dedicated coaches that are driven to help you succeed in your first triathlon
· Full individual membership to the William G. White, Jr. YMCA
· End-of-program celebration party Sunday Night after the race!