Fall 2019 Run10K Training, Summerville
Try something new...two awesome, local, races, one training program! Train for one or both!
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. (All participants should be able to comfortably complete a 5k distance prior to beginning this training.) It will include a tech shirt, education on different training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance.
Here are the details:
Information Meeting: Monday, August 5, 2019 at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Summerville
Program Start Date: Wednesday, August 14 2019 at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Summerville
Workouts: Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00 am
Race Date: Isle of Palms Connector Run 10K on October 5, James Island Connector Run 10K on October 16 OR BOTH
- Training including race entry for both IOP and James Island Connector $140
- Training including race entry for IOP $110 Register using promo code: IOP2019
- Training including race entry for JI Connector $110 Register using promo code: JIC2019
- Training only...no race entry $80 Register using promo code: TRAININGONLY
- FFRC members see your newsletter/email for your promo codes or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the Run10K training program, participants will receive the following:
- 8 or 11-week training program including 2 weekly coached run workouts
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach
- Supportive team of mentors to pace you through long runs
- A custom technical tee
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
For additional information, please contact Adrianne Dukes at email@example.com.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!