FFRC Haunted Hilly Half 13.1 Fast & Finish
13.1 miles can be a long way to go if you don't have proper guidance or enough motivation. With our 13.1:FINISH and 13.1:FAST programs we provide both, no matter what level of half-marathoner you are!
Whether you’re a seasoned half-marathoner or looking to do your first distance race ever, this group is designed to help you conquer your goals and reach the next level. Starting June 30th we will meet every Tuesday at 6:30pm, Wednesday at 6:30pm and Sunday at 8:00am.
This group is open to runners and walkers of all paces. We will be training for the Haunted Hilly Half Marathon, but we are able to make personalized adjustments for you if you’re training for other spring races scheduled in September and October.
The Finish program is geared towards first-time (or first-in-a-long-time) distance runners. We'll help you increase your endurance and safely build your mileage over 16 weeks.
The Fast program is designed for those wanting to PR their half-marathon finish time. If you are wanting to a run a fast 13.1 miles, then the Fast program is for you! We'll help you push the limits with a 12-week training plan.
For just $110 both programs include:
- Three weekly workouts with mapped courses
- Tuesday PM track workout focused on building speed-- this is our Speed Demons program, it's included with any 13.1 program registration!
- Pace groups from walkers to 7 minutes per mile, including multiple run/walk interval groups
- Weekly training emails for participants
- Vendor sponsored runs with discounts and giveaways
- Clinics with local health professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dieticians
- Good Form Running clinic with a certified instructor
- Injury Prevention clinic
- A discount card with 10-30% off of running necessities
- Discount code for Haunted Hilly Half
- Season Starts: Tuesday, July 30th at 6:30pm at The Old St Joe Track
- Season Logistics: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm at The Old St. Joe Track, Wednesday at 6:30 pm am at the Fleet Feet Pub Run, and Sundayss at 8 am at The Compton Ice Arena
- Goal Race: The Haunted Hilly Half on Oct 26th
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!