Fleet Feet Pleasanton Spring 2019 10k Training
Welcome to Fleet Feet 10K Training Program.
Have you completed a 5k and want to go further? Our 9 week program is designed for those looking to increase their distance from a 5k to a 10k, looking to improve their 10k time, or someone just looking for a group to run with on those longer distances. Our program uses the run/walk method of training.
Program Dates: April 15th - June 16th, 2019
Information Meeting: April 8th at 6:45 pm
Goal Race: Marina Bay Running Festival on June 16th
Group Workouts: 2 days a week. We will have our long runs on Saturday mornings at 7:30 am.
- Wednesdays at 6:15pm - Speed workout, beginning at Fleet Feet.
- Saturdays at 7:30am - Long run, beginning at Fleet Feet.
- A 9 week written training plan
- 2 weekly group workouts
- Cool technical training shirt
- Water or Nuun electrolyte replacement at Saturday workouts
- Email support from your coach
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
- 10% discount on gear at Fleet Feet Pleasanton while the class is in session
Price: $95. Cost does not include race fee.
Program Requirements: You need to be comfortable running or run/walking 3 miles at a 13 minute pace or faster. You should be running 3 times per week, with a total of 6 miles or more, and must not be injured. The first Saturday group workout will be 3 miles! We know if you are comfortable at this distance at the start, you'll have more fun, be less likely to get injured and be successful!
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Questions about the program? Please email the coach.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!