2019 Westfield 10K Training Program
Why run a 10K? It's the perfect distance - not too short, not too long! The 2019 Westfield 10K Training Program is a 12 week program designed for runners who have previously run at least one 5k road race and are looking to progress to the next level. All paces are welcome.
Each week will feature two organized and coached training workouts, including form lessons to help participants avoid injury and run more efficiently. All participants will receive a punch discount coupon (with TONS of savings!), weekly motivational and educational eNewsletters, a detailed daily training schedule, a technical shirt, graduation party and more!
Where: Fleet Feet Longmeadow
When: Wednesdays @ 6:00 P.M. and Saturdays @ 9:00 A.M.
Training begins 4/3/19
$110 Registration Fee Includes:
- 12 week program
- Twice weekly coached workouts
- Group workouts on Wednesdays @ 6:00 P.M. & Saturdays @ 9:00 A.M.
- Run, run/walk, & walk options - ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME! :)
- Exclusive FFRC 10K Finish Badge & Sticker
- Weekly motivational and educational eNewsletters
- Special edition technical shirt
- Punch Coupon with TONS of savings!
- The best perks: accountability, camaraderie, and FUN!
Important Program Dates:
- Wednesday, 3/27/19 @ 6:00 PM - Info / Packet Pickup Night
- Wednesday, 4/3/19 @ 6:00 PM - First Wednesday Workout / FREE "Trial Run" (no obligation, see if the program is for you!)
- Saturday, 4/6/19 @ 9:00 AM - First Saturday Workout!
- Saturday, 6/22/19 @ 9:00 AM - Westfield 10K Road Race!
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!