13.1 Finish (BHM 26.2 Half Marathon)
Join the Fleet Feet Running Club with the 13.1 Finish program. This program is geared to get you ready for the BHM26.2 Half Marathon on April 14, 2019. 13.1 miles is an awesome goal and we'll help get you there! During the 12-week program, we'll give you all the tools you need to get to the finish line. We recommend you be able to run 3 miles continuously before taking on the half distance.
- 2 group training sessions a week (Tuesday at 6 pm, Saturday mornings at 8 am) at Veterans Park near Spain Park High School with complete access to expert coaching, Fleet Feet Running Club training coordinator and the entire Fleet Feet Birmingham family.
- Training plan that is emailed weekly
- Clinics each week to ensure you are getting the most out of training
- Fleet Feet Running Club short-sleeve shirt
- 13.1 Finish patch for all that complete program
- Private Fleet Feet Running Club Kick-off event Saturday, Jan. 12 @ 5pm at Fleet Feet Birmingham
- End-of-training celebration - Details TBA
Kickoff Celebration: Saturday, January 12th - 5 pm @ Fleet Feet Birmingham
First Training Date: Saturday, January 19th, 2019 - 8 am - Veterans Park
Season Logistics: Tuesdays @ 6 pm, Saturdays @ 8 am at Veterans Park in Hoover
Goal Race: BHM26.2 Half Marathon - April 14, 2019 - Downtown Birmingham
Cost: Registration: $85 through 12/31, $95 1/1-1/22
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!