Winter 2018 No Boundaries II, Mount Pleasant
No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries graduates and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but are not yet ready for longer distances. Track and hill work will be added to the traditional 5K walk/run interval schedule to give participants the next step in training. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K with no walk breaks.
Our No Boundaries II registration for Winter 2018 is now open!
Informational Session: Wednesday, November 7th, 2018 at 6:00pm, at the store
First training session: Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 at 6:30pm
No Boundaries will meet every Wednesday at 6:30pm and Saturday 8:30am at the store
Graduation race will be the Charlie Post Classic Saturday January 26th, 2019!
- 11 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- A custom Asics No Boundaries technical shirt
- Unlimited access to in-store workouts
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- After program graduation party
For additional information, please contact Adrianne at email@example.com.
Thank you to Asics for their sponsorship support to help make this program possible.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!