Spring 2019 Bridge Run 10K Training Program- Summerville
Here are the details:
Information session: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Summerville
Program Start Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 6:30pm
Weekly training runs: Wednesdays at 6:30 pm and at 8:00am on Saturdays
Where: Meet at Fleet Feet Summerville
Cost: $115.00 (includes race entry to the Cooper River Bridge Run on April 6, 2019)
Goal race: Cooper River Bridge Run 10K: Saturday, April 7, 2018
Requirement: Runners are required to be able to comfortably complete a 5K in 45:00 minutes or less (14:30 minute per mile) within one month prior to beginning this training.
As part of the Run10K training program, participants will receive the following:
- A 10-week training program
- Group workouts twice a week including group crosstraining
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach
- A custom technical tee by Mizuno
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, injury prevention, and nutrition
- Education on proper form, pacing, stretching and more
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
For additional information, please contact Amy Minkel at Amy@fleetfeetmountpleasant.com.
Many thanks to Mizuno Running for sponsoring our Run10K program!
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!