Louisville Distance Project: Spring 2019
The Louisville Distance Project is the most comprehensive training program that Louisville has to offer. By partnering with local health and fitness professionals, product vendors, skillful coaches, LDP Ambassadors, and local race organizers, our program provides an unparalleled training experience. Whether you're a seasoned marathoner or looking to do the Louisville Triple Crown of Running and/or the Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon for the first time ever, these groups are designed to help meet your needs as you crush your goals!
Spring training starts on January 5th at 8:00 AM. Thereafter, and for the duration of the training season, this group will meet every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 PM as well as Saturdays at 8:00 AM. This group is open to runners and walkers of all paces. Our 16 week training program is specifically designed to fully prepare you to run Anthem 5k, Rodes City Run 10K, and The Papa John's 10 Miler as well as the KDF Half & Full Marathon, but we can make training schedule adjustments to accommodate different goal races.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS GROUP IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
The training schedule begins at 3 miles for the Triple Crown and for the KDF Mini Marathon and at 6 miles for the KDF Full Marathon, so if you can run, run/walk, or walk one of those distances to start, then you can participate in this group. If you can't, don't worry! We also have a 5k program as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly workouts with mapped courses
- Experienced Coaches and Ambassadors to assist and guide you throughout the season
- Three group workouts per week and an accompanying training schedule for other days
- One off-site workout per week focused on building speed and Vo2Max
- Free cross training
- Pace groups ranging from 7 minute miles to walkers
- Multiple run/walk, interval groups
- Weekly training newsletters and a private Facebook community for participants
- Vendor sponsored runs with tons of discounts and giveaways
- Free clinics with local massage therapists, reflexoligists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians
- Free technical training tee
- Good Form Running and Injury Prevention clinic with a certified instructor
- A discount card with 10-30% off of running necessities
- Immersion in a well established running community, better overall health, an improved sense of self-esteem and wellbeing, and an increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by Fleet Feet Louisville on any of the following dates or contact Erin Bailey at email@example.com
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!