RNR Half & Full Marathon Training 2018
The Rock 'n' Roll Savannah Half & Full Marathon Training Program is a 16-week program which meets three times a week designed to prepare runners/walkers for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running anatomy.
The program meets three times a week during the training period (Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday at 6 a.m.) We are also offering a Saturday only option for those who want to join the group only for the long runs. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season. In addition to the workouts there are educational seminars, motivational speakers, newsletters keeping you up to date, group support, free injury screening through Ledesma Sports Medicine, fun runs, catered gatherings and expert coaching/mentoring to help inspire and motivate you on your training journey.
Participants will also get a few discounted shopping days at Fleet Feet Sports Savannah during the duration of the program plus chances to win fun freebies.
Rock 'n' Roll Savannah Half & Full Marathon Details
- Duration: July 17-Nov. 4, 2018
- Location: Savannah
- When: Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday at 6 a.m. *If you're interested in training in the morning during the week, email firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Registration Fee: $179 (excluding race fee). Discount available for those who have trained with us in 2017 or 2018. Email email@example.com.
- Registration Fee: Saturday only option: $79 (excluding race fee). Register for Saturdays only!
- Goal Race: Rock 'n' Roll Savannah Half & Full Marathon
- This program offers a wide variety of pace groups and levels for walkers and runners including:
- Half Marathon FINISH (walk, run/walk, run)
- Half Marathon FAST
- Marathon FINISH (run/walk and run)
- Marathon FAST
This program is made for all levels. Training distances start at three miles for the half marathon and five miles for the full marathon. Participants must be able to walk, run/walk or run these distances comfortably before starting the program.
We have amazing coaches for all levels who can help you modify the workouts if needed. They will also assist in pacing, workouts, racing strategies and much more.
If you have any other questions please contact Shannon Detro at 912-355-3527 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!