The Fleet Feet Running Club is NOT a single training program, but a group of like minded runners and walkers. Within the Fleet Feet Running Club, we have several training program options but joining one is not required to be a part of the running club.
Membership Cost: $60 for 1 year
Fleet Feet Running Club members enjoy the following benefits:
- Running Club technical Singlet
- Discounted training programs
- Saturday supported long runs (most weekends, while our training programs are in session)
- Sunday Yoga for Runners class (Sundays at 10:30am in our RIM location)
- Access to an online portal with training resources
- Access to exclusive FFRC gear
- First access to limited edition gear (e.g. Adidas Ultra Boost, Brooks RNR edition Launch)
- 10% Fleet Feet San Antonio store discount
You must be apart of the Fleet Feet Running Club to take part in Training Programs
Q: Can I just be a member of the Running Club and not a training program?
A: Yes! You can be part of the community and enjoy the benefits of the Running Club without signing up for a training program with coaching. Benefits include Saturday supported runs, 10% in-store discount, a Running Club singlet, and more.
Q: Do I have to be a member of the Running Club to sign up for a training program?
A: Yes, when you sign up for one of our training program, you are automatically part of the Running Club.
Q: Does my Running Club Membership extend to other Fleet Feet location?
A: Our Running Club in San Antonio is only part of our San Antonio locations and does not extend to other Fleet Feet locations. Because each location is individually owned, we do not share customer information and different locations have different Running Clubs and training programs.
No event has been created for this group