Fleet Feet Running Club
"Fleet are the feet, serene in the spirit of the runner." – Fleet Feet co-founder Sally Edwards
Created first in 1976 by Fleet Feet co-founders Elizabeth Jansen and Sally Edwards, Fleet Feet Running Club defined a group of people associated together not by how fast or far they ran, but by the spirit and passion they displayed in doing so.
Fleet Feet Running Club (FFRC) is led by passionate coaches and championed by magnetic mentors and fueled by determined participants. Our club is supported by awesome brands that you run in! No matter where you are on your running journey, we have a program and group to run with you. We support local businesses and races with FREE group runs, sponsoring key races, hosting educational clinics and more! Support Local Shop Local Run Local!
What do members get:
- A Fleet Feet Running Club Shirt (coming soon!)
- Access to Members Only discounted shopping events
- Special FFRC branded items just for FFRC members
- 20% discount on Fleet Feet Running Club Training Programs
- Special pricing on Fleet Feet Sports sponsored races
- Members only perks at Fleet Feet Sports sponsored races (gear drop off, post race goodies)
- Emails about running topics
- We are planning more special events just with you in mind!
Join NOW and become part of the Running Club that is for EVERYONE!
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!