Spring Trail 8k Program
It's gritty. You will get dirty, and you may get muddy. It's hilly. And, it's AWESOME. This is a unique training program specifically designed for trail runners; people who don't shy away from a rocky ravine, who don't mind splashing through a creek, and who look forward to spectacular views you only find on trails around the area. We will be sharing new content and taking the team on fun and challenging trails around the North State. This 10 week program will target the Paiute Meadows Trail Run (a 4.5 mile race) on May 12th, 2018. Note: We will be training up to 8 miles with this team! You will begin with about 3 miles and build to 8 miles!
Join our program and receive:
- Twice-weekly coached group runs
- A daily training plan for the 10 weeks of the program
- workshops on topics unique to trail running
- Field trips to North State trails
- Free Program shirt form our sponsor Saucony
- Friendship and camaraderie with fellow runners
- Aid stations on some of the longer Saturday runs
Our supportive coaching team will provide you with the tools and training to be successful. The team atmosphere is always positive and you will meet others who love running trail running as much as you do. Get ready to meet some wonderful coaches, amazing mentors, and lots of other trail running fanatics!
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!