Louisville Distance Project: Fall 2017
The Louisville Distance Project is the premier distance training program in Louisville. By partnering with local health professionals, product vendors and LDP Ambassadors, our training groups provide an unparalleled training experience. Whether you're a seasoned marathoner or looking to do your first race ever, this group is designed to help you conquer your goals and reach the next level. Fall training starts July 15th at 7:00 AM. Thereafter, and for the duration of the training program, this group will meet every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 PM as well as Saturdays at 7:00 AM. This group is open to runners and walkers of all paces. We will be training for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon and the Indianapolis Monumental Full Marathon with built in adjustments if your training for other fall races that occur in October and November.
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly workouts with mapped courses
- One off-site workout per week focused on building speed
- Pace groups from walkers to 7 minutes per mile, including multiple run/walk interval groups
- Weekly training newsletters and a private Facebook group for participants
- Vendor sponsored runs with discounts and giveaways
- Clinics with local health professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dietitians
- Free technical training tee
- Good Form Running clinic with a certified instructor
- Injury Prevention clinic
- A discount card with 10-30% off of running necessities
- Immersion in a well-established running community, better over-all health, an improved sense of well being, and increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store at 6:30 PM on June 12th or 26th for an informational meeting, or contact Joel Schmidt at email@example.com
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!