2017 Fort 4 Fitness Half Marathon Training
Join the tens of thousands of people who challenge themselves every year to the fastest growing distance race in the country – the half marathon. This terrific 13.1 mile distance is challenging and achievable. Our programs target runners, and run/walkers. Our exceptional coaching staff will lead you in your training. Pace groups, speed-work, and specific training plans will enable anyone who can currently run 3 miles comfortably to finish their first half marathon or improve over previous performances.
TRAINING BEGINS: TUESDAY, JULY 11TH, 2017
TRAINING ENDS: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2017
TRAINING TAKES PLACE AT: FLEET FEET SPORTS FORT WAYNE, 5661 COVENTRY LANE FORT WAYNE, IN 46804
TRAINING DAYS AND TIMES: EVERY TUESDAY AT 6:30 PM & EVERY SATURDAY AT 7:00 AM
PROGRAM PRICE: $65
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 12 WEEK TRAINING CALENDAR W/ WORKOUTS PROVIDED
- CORE AND STRENGTH TRAINING WORKOUTS PROVIDED
- 2 GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS A WEEK
- DEDICATED SUPPORT & INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION FROM RRCA CERTIFIED RUNNING COACHES
- INFORMATION CLINICS
- A GOOD FORM RUNNING CLINIC SPONSORED BY NEW BALANCE
- POST RUN REFRESHMENTS
- A WEEKLY TRAINING NEWSLETTER
- ACCESS TO A MEMBERS ONLY CLOSED FACEBOOK PAGE
- A 20% DISCOUNT FOR YOUR FIRST 2 WEEKS IN THE PROGRAM
Informational meetings about this program will be held Monday, June 26th and Monday, July 3rd at 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM at Fleet Feet Sports Fort Wayne. Swing by to meet the coaches and learn about the program.
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!