Fleet Feet Sports Pleasanton Fall 2016 No Boundaries 5K
Welcome to No Boundaries, our beginner, couch to 5k, training program - Fall Edition
Often, the first step is the hardest and that's why No Boundaries was created. This program is your first step to a new and healthier lifestyle. It utilizes the run/walk method of training and very gently increases the distance and run time each week. We start with one mile, and run one minute and walk two minutes. Nine weeks later, our training run is 3.25 miles in which we run 4 minutes, walk one minute. Little by little each week, you grow and build upon the previous week. This is a supportive, non-competitive class for anyone that can already power walk 1 mile. Join the fun and see what you can accomplish!
Saturdays at 8am at Fleet Feet for a coached run. (You will run on your own two other days per week).
Fall 2016 program dates: September 6 - November 5, 2016
- Orientation is Tuesday, September 6, 6:30pm
- First Saturday group workout is Saturday, September 10 at 8am
- Goal race is Roanne's Race, November 5, 2016 in Livermore
- 9 weeks of training
- Expert coaching
- Mentors to encourage you
- Cool tech training tee
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- A complete 9 week training program
- Water or Nuun electrolyte drink at each run
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
Recommended Activity Level: You must be able to power walk at least one mile, three times per week.
Price: $90 (does not include race registration)
- No Children under 18 may participate
- No refunds or exchanges after September 12
- Limited to 50 participants.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Questions about the program, email Mark Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Required Info
Group Special Offers
Let us know how we can make this page better!